Re: [MiNT] Some mintlib patches

MiKRO a écrit :

    Of course m68020-60 use only FPU instructions avaible on 68881 and
    68060
    and 68040, there is no specific 68881 instruction  (like sin cos...)
    used with this option.

Hmm...

|-m68020-60|
    Generate output for a 68060, without using any of the new
    instructions. This results in code which can run relatively
    efficiently on either a 68020/68881 or a 68030 or a 68040. *The
    generated code does use the 68881 instructions that are emulated
on the 68060*.
--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org

I can send you the actual libm from netbsd with 68020-60 or even try compil it with 68060 option to see (absolutly not sure it work correctly, not try compil any application except ffmpeg and an simple printf("%lf\n",sin(0.5)))!

Olivier