Re: [MiNT] Some mintlib patches

time ago! Notice there was in past in the math.h inline asm 68881
instruction that generate 68881 instruction even with 68020-60 option
but now this is corrected for a long time.
As I see it, maybe netbsd guys decided to implement their libm in this way but I may be wrong. For me it's a little bit difficult to separate this stuff since when we're talking about sin/cos (060 emulated stuff) it's clear math lib will be used. So question is -- where gcc even have a _chance_ to use these emulated instructions?

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org