Re: [MiNT] Newest GCC + Binutils compile status

MiKRO a écrit :

It is clear that we will have to work in order to find a reliable and up-to-date libm companion for the MiNTLib.

I took a look into netbsd's libm -- it's based on fdlibm as you guessed but it's made much more intelligent than sparemint's one. on netbsd there are three targets, m68k, m68881 and m68060 and each target contains math functions for each FPU -- i.e. m68k has none, so everything is built (emulated functions in C), m68881 has sin function so it's just wrapper to fsin instruction, m68060 hasn't sinf but it's wrapped to 060 FPSP by motorola. I really like it, sparemint is just a set of target with different -m68XXX flags.

I have compil this lib 1 week ago! with option 68020-60 except for complex functions but with assembly function for 68060. It looks ok for me but I have not do enough tests. I have compil ffmpeg with this but ffmpeg doesn't work correctly (can't find is decoders, but it is able create file or picture but not read anything :-( ), but it look not be a problem of libm. If you wan't, I can send you tonight this version with math.h and other need .h files, I have already send this to Vincent.

Olivier