[MiNT] Newest GCC + Binutils compile status

Hi,

this morning I've found quite "interesting" error -- I've made classic combination gcc/binutils with -m68060 this time in one go and in stage3 for binutils compilation stopped in bfd/archive.c saying about a loooot of stuff statically declared with no definition (it was warnings but "warning are treated as errors") and the output begins with something like "<buitin-0>:" (sorry for such lame description, I was in hurry, it was just quick look) -- could it be something with that 68060 flag? As I wrote earlier, I managed to do this compilation with no single error without playing with BOOT_CFLAGS.

Only thing I was able to do was to remove binutils from gcc tree, delete all objs and restart the compilation (still with -m68060 flag) to see what happens.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org