Re: [MiNT] [MINTLIB] Proposal of inclusion

Le Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:57:24 +0200 (GMT)
Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> a écrit:

> > I would like to propose for inclusion in mintlib headers, the files
> > related to CD-ROM functions:
> > - metados.h (which has MetaDOS xbios functions)
> > - cdromio.h (The ioctl for CD-ROM devices, and some definitions).
> >
> > I suppose they should go in <mint/> include directory, if accepted.
> >

> Will this have any impact on those people who use Extendos ?

They are only include files, for development purposes. They are needed
when you want to create an application (like a CD audio player), or a
library (like SDL) that need to talk to a CD-ROM device.

metados.h is needed if you want to make your application working under
TOS. cdromio.h is used for both TOS and MiNT, to send special commands
(through ioctl) to the device.

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://pmandin.atari.org/