[MiNT] Font selector Library and redraw messages

Hello MiNTers,

I'm calling the Wdialog font selector from an application I'm working on
and it works fine except for one thing: as long as the selector is
opened my app doesn't receive redraw messages anymore, so moving the
selector results in the screen being messed up.

I suppose this comes from the fact that I'm calling EVNT_multi() in a
loop inside the function which opens the selector, but if I don't do
that, the selector is not drawn at all.

So, what's the proper way to implement a non-modal call to the font
selector in XaAES? For example, without the call to EVNT_multi() as
described above, the window handle created by fonts_open() does not
seem to be taken into account by my own evnt_multi() loop. I really
don't get that Wdialog stuff. It seems overly complicated to me.

Anyway, hope I made some sense.

JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire