Re: [MiNT] slattach

Le Thu, 28 Jun 2007 20:06:08 +0200
MiKRO <miro.kropacek@gmail.com> a écrit:

> Well,that's the case-I use TOS on mega ste,of course.I've tried even
> tos+sting on falcon so just hsmodem+sting - hsmodem+sting
> communication line happen and still no good results..

On standard falcon, I reached 153600 bauds (2 falcons) but it requires
not using the aes, because mouse motion generates too much interrupt,
and the serial layer lose data. If you want to use a serial link with a
mega ste, I think 19200 is a safe bet, but you can't be sure.

Between my pc and my falcon+ct60, I do steady 115200 bauds either in
text console or aes (->10 KB/s in ftp transfers) without problems.

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://pmandin.atari.org/