Re: [MiNT] slattach

Hello!

Since mint 1.16 (or maybe even before), the kernel has serial port
drivers equivalent to hsmodem. So no need to run hsmodem when you use
mint.

I know it but for me is really strange how for example author of FTP Server
for Sting (you know, that greek  guy ;-) achieved 115200 Bd, i.e. 10 KB/s
when I'm unable to set more than 38400 (and in this case it's also buggy
sometimes). What speed do you use and on what hardware?

Do you use the FreeMiNT serial xdd drivers (scc.xdd, mfp.xdd, ...)?

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060