Re: [MiNT] slattach

> Maybe you need to disable the Mint drivers as well ?

I wrote it probably a little bit unclear -- i use either freemint+mint drivers
(falcon) or sting+hsmodem drivers (mega ste). So I'm not mixing hsmodem and
freemint drivers.

I'm going to try to connect two falcons (need a little bit of unpacking :) to
see it really works at 115200.

Is there anyone who has experiences with serial line using st/ste/tt? Both
Mega STE and TT have ports (Modem 2, Serial 2) with the ability of 115200
(but I think there's some problem with TT ports and on the other side, Mega
STE should be able to go even >200 000, not sure about Falcon's Modem 2?).

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org