[MiNT] Re[3]: usage of wind_calc()

Hallo Odd,

>Here it is again. "Please dont implement new things. Anything new wont
>work on MagiC, N.AES". Incredible...

This is the view of the OS developer: here is a new feature, use it! But an
application developer wants, tha as much people can use the software as
possible. And the number of MagiC/MagiCMac/MagiCPC, N.AES and SingleTOS
users is a part that no developer can IMO ignore!

I want to use MiNT and XaAES on my Apple PowerBook (G3, 33 MHz), but with
MacOS X and ARAnyM all is very, very slow. So I use MacOS 8.6 and MagiCMac
6.2, and all is very fast. But now I can't use any new features XaAES has.
Yes, I could buy a new laptop, but I don't have the money at the moment -
our house must be paid, I have a family, and so on. So I must live with
MagiCMac 6.2 and work with it. And how many users are there with emulators
on which no MiNT and XaAES are running? So I`ll try to implement the
support of new features into ACSpro. But I think, I must wait some time to
by a new laptop (I think, it's a PowerBook based on Intel) and use ARAnyM
on this machine.

Gruß

     Martin    [PGP-Key available]
---