Re: [MiNT] Re[2]: replying to the mintlist

> they come to your home at midnight to cut off your head. The additional
> traffic generated from such a behaviour of a list, i.e. the duplicated
> emails, are actual sacrifices offerred to the deity. We tolerate that,
> because we generally show respect to religions.

It's not a very popular religion though.. I'm subscribed to 8 mailinglists and
this one is the only one that doesn't set the reply to field. Other than the
odd misconfigured autoreply this never caused a problem on the other lists.

The only reason it doesn't annoy the heck out of me is because I hardly ever
write to the mintlist.. :o)

Maurits.