Re: [MiNT] Re[2]: replying to the mintlist

> Now, it is not like this is a big problem really, but I really fail to see the
> harm in changing the list behaviour.

There is a religion that worshippes the Holy-And-Untouchable-Mail-Header.
Replacing the "Reply-To:" field is actually a sacrilege; if you do that,
they come to your home at midnight to cut off your head. The additional
traffic generated from such a behaviour of a list, i.e. the duplicated
emails, are actual sacrifices offerred to the deity. We tolerate that,
because we generally show respect to religions.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.