Re: [MiNT] Re[3]: usage of wind_calc()

On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 20:28 +0200, YesCREW wrote:
>    Imho all the fuzz is funny. XaAES is and can introduce new things. Thats
> good! There are other AESes, other OSes and things called boot selectors ;)
> So i really dont understand all the fuss. Thats dumb user view here. Apreciate
> new stuff happening, altough im still on N.AES personaly....

I refuse to use a system that expects me to reboot and choose a
different OS to run a different application.  That simply isn't
something that a well designed system does.

If 1 AES, and 1 OS could run ALL your applications and you didn't need a
bootselector, then that would be the proper goal right?  So why haven't
you switched to XaAES yet?