[MiNT] Re[2]: Re[3]: usage of wind_calc()

Hi Zorro!

> I have only a wish: "don't break the compatibility".

Well, if thats the only concern, then we dont have a problem!

How would this new operating mode break compatibility? You can use it
or not.

If you like it and think it will ease your programming: Use it!

If you dont like it and see no benefit: Dont use it!

It is as simple as that!

I dont think ozk wants to get rid wind_calc entirely. Well, yes, maybe
in new apps, where it can be avoided. But it has to be there all the
time otherwise a whole big bunch of software would be ruled out
immediately - and no one wants that!

Cheers, Ingo =;->