Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16.1 beta release

Hello!

The worst thing for me is that Calamus SL 2003 refuse to work under
XaAES. pid 78 (CALAMUS): XaAES non-AES process issued AES system call
107, killing it.

Is this a new problem? E.g. worked Calamus with older XaAES versions?

yes, Calamus works nice with old (non kernel) XaAES or N.AES.

So it's already known since the 1.16.0 beta release. Would be nice if you can submit a bugreport into the bugtracker so we developer are informed about the bugs too :-) With other words, until today I didn't know that Calamus stopped working.

Beside from that this Calamus violates the GEM convention as it do a wind_update AES call without calling appl_init() first.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060