Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16.1 beta release

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004, Frank Naumann wrote:

FN>I'm proud to announce the FreeMiNT 1.16.1 eta release. I'm thankful to
Good work !

- Boxkite 2.15 won't work if started prior to MiNT from the AUTO-folder.
- Internal fileselector is buggy (lacks drive buttons).

For XaAES no external fileselectors are supported yet. What's wrong with the internal fileselector? It have for sure a drive selection at the top of the dialog.

I have the problem too. (Nothing new. The problem was already there with 1.16.0) When I open a fileselector I don't see drive selection buttons. I have to do a lot of clicking and/or changing of drive with Ctrl+<Drive> to get the buttons to show up. Not a bad bug, but could be improved.

I have tried starting Boxkite afterwards, from the desktop, and it works. Starting from xaaes.cnf might work also.

--

Martin Tarenskeen