Re: [MiNT] Cross-compiler

Le Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:30:49 +0100
Philipp Donzé <philipp.donze@epfl.ch> a écrit:

> > I don't know such a file. Only the rpm based distribution of the
> > mintlib
> > have a mintlib-devel package (that include the headers and the default
> > library archives).
>
> Yes, I solved the problem like somebody suggested: I installed the RPM
> package on my Falcon and transfered the files back on my Mac.

Well, non-RPM archives are still available there:
http://sparemint.atariforge.net/sparemint/misc/code/mintlib/
However, I think, for cross-compiler users, that tar.gz archives should
also be available for non-RPM users.

> Saddly I'm stuck now at "Etape 3" (from
> http://membres.lycos.fr/pmandin/index.php?page=howto-cross33) which
> tells me to use autoconf. And here is what it complaints:
>
> 	$ autoconf
> 	configure.in:42: error: defn: undefined macro: _AC_PROG_CC_GNU
> 	aclocal.m4:217: GLIBCPP_CONFIGURE is expanded from...
> 	configure.in:42: the top level
> 	autom4te: /usr/bin/gm4 failed with exit status: 1
> 	$
>
> Someone any idea what's the problem? (I think I should contact Patrice
> Mandin...)

Well, if you use gcc-3.3.3 and the associated patch, the autoconf step is
not necessary, I have done it, and included it in the final patch.

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://membres.lycos.fr/pmandin/