[MiNT] Cross-compiler

I don't know such a file. Only the rpm based distribution of the mintlib
have a mintlib-devel package (that include the headers and the default
library archives).

Yes, I solved the problem like somebody suggested: I installed the RPM package on my Falcon and transfered the files back on my Mac.

Saddly I'm stuck now at "Etape 3" (from http://membres.lycos.fr/pmandin/index.php?page=howto-cross33) which tells me to use autoconf. And here is what it complaints:

	$ autoconf
	configure.in:42: error: defn: undefined macro: _AC_PROG_CC_GNU
	aclocal.m4:217: GLIBCPP_CONFIGURE is expanded from...
	configure.in:42: the top level
	autom4te: /usr/bin/gm4 failed with exit status: 1
	$

Someone any idea what's the problem? (I think I should contact Patrice Mandin...)

Philipp