Re: [MiNT] Problems with apache

Guido,

I just tried your script, on both the Apache Setup I have running (which
is Apache 1.3.28/PHP4.3.4RC1/ModSSL) and the RPM I built (which is 1.3.29,
I *HATE* it's directory layout, but I stuck with what was used! :)  ) and
I was able to get a full 100k (well, Windows says 99.9k...) out of it.

http://207.192.154.141/cgi-bin/guidotest.pl

And, if you want to see the evironment, etc,

http://207.192.154.141/cgi-bin/printenv
http://207.192.154.141/cgi-bin/test-cgi

That is the RPM binaries running currently.

Am I missing something?  It seems to me the script is successful on my
setup.  I would assume that everything Apache is depending on in my setup
is stock from the EasyMiNT installation, but I could be wrong.

If it matters, my config....

FreeMiNT 1.15.12 TOS 4.04 Falcon
68060RC @ 66Mhz (CT60, Boot 0.99g) 128 Megs Fast + 14 Megs ST
Ethernec ISA/ROM Card

I can pop up the 1.3.28 server as well, and the same test can be run on
it.

Also, if you notice the server down, crop me a note, most likely I killed
networking on the Falcon and had to reboot.

Keith