[MiNT] GEMlib/XaAES : graf_mouse(M_SAVE, M_RESTORE and M_LAST)

Hallo Arnaud,

AB>i've been told that mt_aes defined the constant
AB>correctly (M_RESTORE=259, and M_LAST=260 also defined as M_PREVIOUS).

IMO the constans are correctly defined. Here what I found in the Compendium:

               M_SAVE       258   Save the current       No shape change.
                                  mouse form in an AES
                                  provided buffer.
                                  Check appl_getinfo()
                                  for the presence of
                                  this feature.

               M_LAST       259   Restore the most       Changes the shape
                                  recently saved mouse   as indicated.
                                  form. Check
                                  appl_getinfo() for
                                  the presence of this
                                  feature.

               M_RESTORE    260   Restore the mouse      Changes the shape
                                  form to its last       as indicated.
                                  shape. Check
                                  appl_getinfo() for
                                  the presence of this