Re: [MiNT] GEMlib/XaAES : graf_mouse(M_SAVE, M_RESTORE and M_LAST)

A 09:14 19/12/2003 +0100, vous avez écrit :
Hallo Arnaud,

AB>i've been told that mt_aes defined the constant
AB>correctly (M_RESTORE=259, and M_LAST=260 also defined as M_PREVIOUS).

IMO the constans are correctly defined. Here what I found in the Compendium:
but Compendium is buggy a lot (near 1 bug by function for the AES part!), I have a long time ago notice this error.

The good one is what Arnaud notice, the 259 option restore the mouse save by 258 (test on Magic)
and 260 restore the last (previous) mouse changed.
This is correctly define in MT_AES from andreas Kromke in Magic documentation.

Olivier