[MiNT] Re[2]: Re[2]: Shutdown() discussion

Hi Petr!

PS> Sorry. I would probably react better if I wasn't stressed by sudden
PS> storm of concerns about the way all the pieces of puzzle named AFROS are
PS> operating together :-)

Not a problem!
And well, the reasons you (or rather Johan) give here, I totally go along with
them! If that's why it isnt there, fine! Maybe he finds a way to solve it! I
mean there must be a way! With TOS or NVDI it works! If he has no time, well,
that's bad luck then!
But what you wrote initally that I couldn't agree with at all! That's why I
wrote my mail! That's all.

So things are sorted out now, arent they? :-)

Cheers, Ingo =;->