[MiNT] Re[2]: Re[2]: Shutdown() discussion

Hi Petr!

PS> You guys are angry at me

I knew this would happen. No, I am not angry at you. But angry at what you
wrote. Angry at an attitude I saw in your mail. To me your mail sounded like:
It's not there but who needs it anyway?

And this kind of attitude drives me up the wall!
But I was glad to read in a later mail of yours that it was indeed NOT your
attitude, but just the state of things as they're now! And that is quite a
difference. I hope now it came across what I meant.
I didn't REQUEST a feature in fvdi. I just wanted to point out that what you
wrote in that particular mail was (please dont take offence again) nonsense.

PS> If I were the fVDI author and got a mail with such an aggresive tone I
PS> would say FUCK YOU but as Johan is the fVDI author you need to ask him.

You'd say fuck you because I have given reasonable arguments? That's
interesting! I didn't request features, I gave arguments against a dangerous
attitude.

PS> Ah now I understand - you decided to complain about everything that is
PS> remotely related to the ARAnyM.

WHAT??? What's that now?
Have I EVER said ANYTHING about aranym ANYWHERE before?

PS> And if you are unable or unwilling to do so, shut up or at
PS> least be very polite when you are asking for something.

Again: WHAT?

a) I am busy enough with other projects (for TOS of course)
b) I can't code in C and can't contribute any code to fvdi
c) I did test the fvdi ATI driver a lot on my Milan and send reports to Johan
d) I offered Johan to send him a Milan at my expense so he could finish
   the ATI driver, but he was busy and then never answered or then was busy
   with aranym.

Oh you didn't know all this? But you want to tell me to shut up? Thanks, you are being
very helpful!

Cheers, Ingo =;->