Re: [MiNT] Freemint

Hello!

> Now, i start the the mgw.prg from the mint.cnf. When I start now the
> Adamas-Browser I can't reach any www-adress.
> I think there must be any software who does convert the www-adresses in
> ip-adresses ?

Do you setup the /etc/resolv.conf properly?

> What have I to do for exporting some adresses (samba, like in mint98) of my
> hades that any pc can get some files from my hades?

There is no samba package yet. But you can copy over the samba from the
mint98 distribution and use it (it's under mint98 somewehere under
/usr/local/samba if I remember correctly).

PS: It's enough to answer me on the MiNT mailinglist.

Ciao
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060