[MiNT] Freemint

Hello,
I have a problem to mount a partition with my Hades (with a new installation of easymint/sparemint) from any other computer in my network.  I try the following command :
mount_nfs  mainnr2:/g/atari  /nfs/test
I get the following message :
mount request to kernel failed
could not do NFS-Mount
mainnr2 is the name of a pc in my network with the tropic-software installed. With Mint98 running on my Hades I have no problems to mount a partition from the pc. I use the same command.
A ping to the pc is Ok. (to all other computer in my network it is the same, i can ping all of them.)
All rpm-Pakets are installed to mount a partition from another computer.
Can anybody help me ?
Holger