Re: [MiNT] Freemint

Hello Frank,
very good idea, that was it. In my other configuration, like mint98 I have
the file nfs.xfs in my multitos-folder, but not in the
freemint-configuration.
The next test was the connection with sharity-light, after some tests i have
the correct syntax :
shlight  //mainnr2/lwg_nt2/atari  /nfs/test7 -U 'administrator' -P
'<password>'
where 'mainnr2' is the name of my pc, lwg_nt2 is the name of one partition
on this pc and atari is the name of a folder in this partition.
The package 'nfs-server-2.2beta47-1.m68kmint.rpm' has an error in the
following file:
/etc/rc.d/init.d/nfs
In line 23 there is the following code :
if [ ${NETWORKING} =  "no" ] && exit 0
This code had an error, the correct code is :
if [ "${NETWORKING}"  =  "no" ] && exit 0
This was told me from you in September 2002. I wonder that there is no
correction since that time ?
The next I want to do is a internet-connection. I have a router from
barricade and this is connected to t-dsl.
Can you tell me where I can find some literatur how to connect my hades with
the internet and this router ?
What have I to do that more users of freemint read the emails like this ?
Holger

E-mail: h.schreiner@atari-hcm.de