Re: [MiNT] termcap problem

Oh, one more thing.

I was informed by my ISP that pine and tin work from .termcap,
and lynx works from .terminfo, which is why .terminfo files did
not work with pine and tin. This has something to do with
history, BSD, and unix V, somehow.

Anyway, one needs both termcap and terminfo to use a BSD host,
for some reason it is not easy to explain.

Jim