Re: [MiNT] termcap problem

I seem to have more basic problems. I am closer to square 1 than
you thought.

One is trivial. RPM says it cannot install URW fonts. On the
other hand, that trivial problem may be important.

The other is bigger, and maybe also trivial. I do not have a
/var/lib/Xapp/fonts.db file.

I did move my Ghostscript fonts to my c:/gemsys folder, and
watched NVDI take a lot of time updating its outline fonts. Is
that a NVDI font folder?

So, what writes that fonts.db file? And, if possible, what does
it look like?

Or do I have the usual simple kind of problem, and am going at
something all the wrong way?

Jim