Re: [MiNT] MintList proposal

> > http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
>
> http://www.metasystema.org/essays/reply-to-useful.mhtml

Bravo Petr! ;-)

BTW. I also think that the field Reply-To should be added which would
point to the list. As pointed out by others, we loose some letters this
way - and the 'default' and expected behaviour when replying on a post
coming from the list is reply to the list, not JUST to the author of the
post. If one wants to reply to the author only, 'any good mailer' would
allow that (e.g. Pine).

CVV

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.