Re: [MiNT] Done Unsubscribe, but still receiving

lecoat@lutece.net writes:

> I unsubcribed from MiNT mailing list from my old address :
> mailto:lecoat@ief.u-psud.fr
> But I'm still receiving mails from here.

I have checked both the mailinglist logs and the maillogs, you have not
sent a single message to the list-software in the last month. If you
want to unsubscribe, send a message containing the word "unsubscribe" to
majordomo@fishpool.com.

> As I subscribed from my new address :
> mailto:lecoat@lutece.net
> I receive twice the same messages.

You are subscribed to the list twice, it's not really surprising that
you get the messages twice as well.

> Does the robot works well ?

Yes, it works well, if you command it.

> I don't want to receive mails from my old address :
> mailto:lecoat@ief.u-psud.fr
>
> Can you do something ? My mailbox is full !

I can send the unsubscription message for you, if that helps.