[MiNT] Comunity? Who left?

Hi All!

> Finally, is anyone out there? :-)

I have to add something too....

I'm running ARAnyM, as well as Petr Stehlik, using fVDI and XaAES. I have
to thank Henk for his great work indeed. Just keep up the good work! We
are quite close to get EmuTOS (open-source TOS replacement
http://emutos.sf.net) load FreeMiNT which make us totally open-source.

We are going to have TOS development platform running very fast indeed
which is great! Or... ?

Is there anyone left who'd like to use FreeMiNT for real in the future?
I'm slowly getting an impression that the comunity goes away what I would
be very sad about. So, anyone, say a word....

best regards

STan