[MiNT] Double redraws

Hi

Did anyone noticed, that some programs running under N.AES produce
multiple redraws in their windows, when started up? I first noticed
this in Papyrus 8.23, which, when started and opened its window for the
first time, redraws it THREE TIMES. Recently I observed similar effect
in Amail 1.27b (two redraws at startup). I additionally vaguely
remember, that Amail didn't do it before, so it seems the cause may
be external to the progam.

Has anyone observed anything similar in his system? What is the cause &
cure, if any?

Finally, is anyone out there? :-)

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
draco@atari.org                             http://draco.atari.org

* Ea natura multitudinis est:  *  Taka to juz natura pospolstwa: *
* aut seruit humiliter,        *    albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy, *
* aut superbe dominatur.       *        albo bezczelnie panoszy. *
                     (T. Liuius XXIV, 25)