Re: [MiNT] Comunity? Who left?

> Is there anyone left who'd like to use FreeMiNT for real in the future?
> I'm slowly getting an impression that the comunity goes away what I would
> be very sad about. So, anyone, say a word....
>
> best regards
>
> STan

Well I am still here. I have freeMint installed on my Hades060, and am using
N.AES and Thing. Everything works good to a point. I am still trying to get GemX
to work. It loads to a point and then give me some error message and that it
cannot open the Xserver. Once I get that working, then I want to start gettng
online on the WWW.

What would be nice is a package that can be installed by a first user which has all
of the lastest program. It was a bummer for me to install KEMD and then upgrade.
I think that is part of my problem. I think there is something in my setup that
needs upgrading..

--
Edward S. Baiz Jr.
    (Gamer)