RE: [MiNT] XaAES / GEM memory issues

In this case something must be done to improve the performance of the
scheduler. Lots of context switches is of little use if the CPU doesn't have
any time left to do real work.

Jo Even Skarstein

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that
Vital Insurance/DnB Group cannot accept any payment orders or other
legally binding correspondance with customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the Vital Insurance/DnB Group.