RE: [MiNT] XaAES / GEM memory issues

Hi again,

Sven Karlsson wrote:
> The logical way of doing this is to integrate the keyboard and mouse
> handling of the VDI into the parts of the AES that handles mouse and
> keyboards events and provide primitives that the TOS calls could use.

I can today clearly see how this section could be misinterpreted. I missed
out stating the most important thing: the integrated VDI/AES must run in the
kernel for performance. At the time of writing I thought everyone understood
and couldn't see why people were arguing against me. I'm sorry for confusion
and the waste of bandwidth.

Regards
 Sven