Re: [MiNT] New MiNT distribution is [long]

On 21 Feb 2000, Stefan Berndtsson wrote:

> No, _you_ could stick to whatever you like. I claim linux is a viable
> choice as a base for expandning use of MiNT, _just_ because there is
> source available that can be reused for that purpose.

Ok, I agree with that, however, put linux68k (to help expanding MiNT).
Although this raise a "stupid" question, are we actually allowed to take
linux src code and put it in MiNT? isn't there a little limitation of GPL?

> > Heck, TC mode on falcon is not even supported with linux68k.
>
> Yes it is.

aha good news :) when did that happen?

OK, but anyway I think we all agree, there was just confusion.