Re: [MiNT] New MiNT distribution is [long]

That's a question.    <---- this is a statement.

> Martin obviously has no intention of reading what I wrote,
> so why would I bother myself with more of his crap?

That's between you two guys :)

> What I said, and what I say this once again, is:
>
> Linux has better support than MiNT in regard to the discussion about
> PCI cards.

Great to hear, what PCI cards may I ask? who wrote the drivers? an atari
user (happening to run LINUX?) or a "true" linux driver?

> Do NOT claim I say things I don't.

That was a question, everytime I put a "?" sign, it is a question.
Sorry for the confusion. Don't get angry :)

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against linux (at all!), just that it
seems totally pointless for my use on a 68k machine.
And saying that linux68k is grandfathered by Linux, I have a hard time
really believing that. I don't know I guess I would need to see my falcon
running linux68k instead of basing what I know from linux86. I might then
understand why linux68k is worth it.

(was that the original thread?) heheh oh well :)