[MiNT] Security again

Hi Konrad!

KMK>Well, in my personal opinion, this should be consulted with the
KMK>list (i.e. the removal of the Trapatch functions)
Yes, and instead of that he discussed it with some people and didn't let me
take part of that discussions :-(

KMK>Knowing Frank, I guess he had a good reason to do it,
Everything he told me about that is, that he has the suspicion that it might
make problems in the future and that some other people see it the same way.
Fantastic reason :-(

KMK>At the other hand, the kernel maintainer maintains the kernel, and
KMK>may not have time/skills to be a public relations agency...
Yes, but especially a maintainer should be able to give reasons why he
rejects something so that one has the chance to argue against the rejection
or/and to improve the thing by modifying the criticized points

Bye

                Joerg