Re: [MiNT] Reibl rc files enclosed

> > find enclosed some Riebl initialization files that finally made it
> > work.  Bernd/Torsten, you may include them in your next release if
> > you like, I don't mind.  I hope others will find them usefull too.
> >
> Martin: Be careful: You are using a C-Class-Netmask for a A-Class-Network,
>         also you are only routing a small subset of the real network!
>         To be a more useful Example you should either replace your
>         routing-Adresses and Netmasks by standard-Masks or simply use
>         C-Class-IP for this example. Otherwhise it could be very
>         confusing.

Again, those masks and subnets were provided by my admin.

Of course, one could remove them and use the basic form
outlined in your earlier post from today.  I won't mind
if you alter my sample file, as long as you mail me a
copy. ;-)

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/