Re: [MiNT] Reibl rc files enclosed

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:26:56 +0300 (EEST), Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> Greetings everyone,
>
> find enclosed some Riebl initialization files that finally made it
> work.  Bernd/Torsten, you may include them in your next release if
> you like, I don't mind.  I hope others will find them usefull too.

Martin: Be careful: You are using a C-Class-Netmask for a A-Class-Network,
        also you are only routing a small subset of the real network!
        To be a more useful Example you should either replace your
        routing-Adresses and Netmasks by standard-Masks or simply use
        C-Class-IP for this example. Otherwhise it could be very
        confusing.

Greetings,
           Bernd