RE: [MiNT] MiNTNet "land" bug fixed

I have a similar idea involving STiNG: Write packet-drivers for STiNG and
MiNTnet that simply exchanges packets, and set up a route between the two
stacks :-) Then you could use MiNTnet for the LAN, and STiNG's superior
dialup-features (inc. IQ-masquerading) to connect to the internet.

Btw. a much more useful (IMO) feature would be a SCSI packet-driver for
MiNTnet, preferably one that use the generic SCSI-driver API. That would be
the simplest, cheapest and fastest way to network my TT and Falcon.

Jo Even Skarstein