[MiNT] IP masquerading for MiNTNet

Hello MiNTers,

As you may recall I mentioned in a previous email on this list that I
intended to start work on IP masquerading functionality for MiNTNet.

I have already implemented some of the basics and I am now using IP
masquerading with MiNTNet running on my TT. Two PC's (one running Linux,
the other Windows) are accessing the internet via the TT and a standard
dial-up connection, using IP masquerading, and performance seems to be
very good. I have successfully used the WWW, FTP (passive mode), telnet
and of course hostname lookups via MiNTNet and IP masquerading without any
problems.

However the system is not finished, and it is not in a form suitable for
general use. I hope to have a minimally functional version completed
within a week or so. I will announce on this mailing list when it is
ready.

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.ak.planet.gen.nz/~mario/ * Atari Serial Mouse Interface    |