Re: [MiNT] Anyone has?

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, kellis wrote:
>
> > Done the port of mswordview latest version?
> > Same for micq 0.4.0?
>
> Oddly enough, the latest mICQ port for STiK _is_ 4.0, which wasn't
> so difficult to port, according to Baldrick.
not quite. i was with him when he asked me all the question about it.
He had to rewrite a HUGE load of it.
And had to mess wth the 64bit thngs into 32 whatever.
and had same prob I had also SEQ 0000 whatever repeated like 20time and
not connectng, even it says connected.
The prob, he says he doesn' remember how he fixed the "SEQ" part

at this point, this is not a simple port, but a complete rewrite of the
code. I don't believe spending 2 weeks on the micq port/rewrite for stik
being "not so difficult". Especially considering that earliest version you
just had to remove the MINT comment in the makefile, and it worked (a
10min job all in all).