Re: [MiNT] Problems with booting up N.AES

> This is the problem :-) MiNT boots in one resolution, typically
> 640x480 on my Nova. When I start N.AES from this console, it changes
> to it's default resolution (1024x768),

Well... recently, I have found out that both N.AES and NVDI do things
that seem to interfere with each other.  NVDI, in particular, seems to
be the cause of _MANY_ of my current crashes at bootup.

Replacing both NVDI.PRg and the drivers did not help.

Interrestingly enough, if I boot without NVDI, both N.AES and Thing
load perfectly fine and never crash, from a TOS or Minix partition.

--
Martin-Eric Racine       http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/