[MiNT] MiNTlibs and MagiC

I know I'm going to upset a couple of people here by using the forbidden
M-word, but I have a problem with MiNTlibs and MagiC:

I'm currently adapting pilot-link to work with MiNT and MagiC, and while it
works fine under MiNT now there is one remaining problem with MagiC which I
believe is related to MiNTlibs: open("u:\\dev\\modem2",....) fails for some
reason. IIRC many functions in MiNTlibs checks for the presence of MiNT for
certain operations, if this still is the case then it can explain my
problems.

I believe this should be fixed, as MagiC now supports most MiNT-functions
(although they often differs slightly).

Also, is there a "MiNTlibs documentation project"? A simple list of all
functions would help a lot...

Jo Even Skarstein