Re: [MiNT] Problems with booting up N.AES (again)

Guido wrote :
>Problem: if you exit N.AES the getty still
>seems to work but you can't see anything because the screen is messed up
>(I think it's in the wrong resolution).  But everything is really working,
>if you can type "blindly" you can even restart N.AES to have a nice screen
>again.

	IMHO, it seems not to be because of a wrong resolution. In fact,
NAES does not change the resolution when it quits.
	Moreover, on my config, the main console seems to have problems.
When I see the login-promt running on it, it works. Then, after I log in,
the screen output is broken, and it does not show anything, exept when
a program write in inverse-video, like NAES does at startup : it writes
a black line, but steel without any text !

	To me, it look like an error on the gemdos console, but I can
be wrong.

	BNF,
			Thomas

--- end of message ---
--- Thomas Goirand alias Zigo on #demofr, #atari on IRCnet  ---
--- MIDI composer            ---          680x0 & GEM Coder ---
--- If you haven't yet, have a look to http://www.centek.fr ---
---            web: http://perso.easynet.fr/~thomas.goirand ---
---                 email: mailto:thomas.goirand@easynet.fr ---