RE: [MiNT] administativia

---- This is possible in Outlook as well, but if I use it I must switch it
on and off depending on whether I'm replying to internal or external
messages. For reasons I can (or rather *won't*, it's too depressing) not use
American-English headers in internal mails, and Outlook is too stupid to
know the difference. ----

---- Outlook can't do this at all ----

> > 	---- Again, not possible with MS Outlook. ----
>
> In OE, there's some option for character sets ("Tools - Options - Read -
> International Settings"), I assume Outlook will have something similar.

--- Unfortunately no... Outlook and Outlook Express are two entirely
different beasts.

Anyway, this does not belong to this list, so I'd say we stop here. Thanks
for the suggestions though, but I'm stuck with Outlook (company policy) and
when it comes to configuration my hands are tied. ----

Jo Even Skarstein