Re: [MiNT] Re: W for MacMiNT

>> I have "Best of John Coltrane" on. Discmans are great ;-)
>
>Hmm... You have one of those... :-).  I lived a year at my parents
>and moved here last fall when I got work.  My parents being at the
>'countryside', lighting sometimes puts quite severe 'spikes' to the
>electricity supply.  So, one summer lightning 'spike' fused the
>innards of my stereo and now I got only the CD-ROM on my x86-linux...

Wow... That's the sort of horror story I read about in books
but never think  would actually happen .... next time we have a thunderstorm I
will unplug my discman :->

>That's not very handy for playing music because booting up takes
>some time and computer cooling fans are irritatingly noisy :-/.
>
>Maybe I should consider dicsman too :)).
>
>> >Have you got anything new on the W/MacMiNT front? :)
>>
>> Yes, actually I have w_gettime and time stamps working now, so lots of programs
>> work much better (especially the Wt scrollbars). (Strangely enough, JET
>> seems to update its emulated HZ200  variable 50 times a second...)
>> I couldn't do it before because I couldn't understand the problems that
>> -mshort was giving me. Thanks everyone for helping me with that one! :)
>
>Nice :).  Have you got the diff working yet?

Maybe you can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I thought diff <old-file>
<new-file> would generally produce a working diff file; this works when only
one line is changed in the file, but as soon as I insert an extra line
it just prints out both entire files, one preceded by >s and the other by <.
What switch do I have to use to get it to work properly??

BTW, I've changed my device drivers a little so that they now use the file.h,
types.h, and atarierr.h from xconout2/mint, and I also moved locore.h into
the same directory (they recompile and run fine still). Perhaps it might not
be a bad idea to move the mint include directory into wws/server now that
two different subdirectories use it??

ttfn
Jonathan