[MiNT] Folder question?

  Just a little oddity. I'm using the 1.3 kernel (next to latest, I
  think) on a Falcon with Thing v1.27e. I have VFAT and the NEWFS set
  for my floppy A: drive.

  I was copying some files to DD disks to put on my STe, and they were
  in various folders. I took them to the STe, and it (4 megs, TOS 1.62
  stock), would not see any files in the folders on the floppy disk
  when I copied them. It would re-create the folder on my STe's HD, but
  the folders would be empty. I would have to go into the folder on the
  floppy, then copy each file to the new folder on the STe's HD. I took
  the floppies back to my Falcon, where it recognized the folders and
  the files in them. I booted up in singleTOS, copied the same folders
  and files to the same floppy, took them to the STe, and it found them
  right away. Any ideas? Thanks! ;-)

      /               /   SysOp of the DarkForce! BBS   /               /\
     /    --T--      /   Phone 1-606-886-9014 Today!   /     /\        / /
    /  -A T A R I-  /   The Fuji -still- Lives...!!   /  Dark><Chyld  / /
   /      --G--    /   My ICQ # is 2 0 6 2 3 9 0 4   /       \/      / /