[MiNT] Re: W for MacMiNT

>> You can get my changes from http://bvsd.k12.co.us/~oddie/prog/macw.tar.z.
>
>Btw. I took a look (actually a read, I was using lynx) at your
>page and noticed that you like surprisingly similar things...
>(ATM I'm listening "The Great Kai & J.J" (Jazzband with two
>lead trombonists :))

I have "Best of John Coltrane" on. Discmans are great ;-)

>Have you got anything new on the W/MacMiNT front? :)

Yes, actually I have w_gettime and time stamps working now, so lots of programs
work much better (especially the Wt scrollbars). (Strangely enough, JET
seems to update its emulated HZ200  variable 50 times a second...)
I couldn't do it before because I couldn't understand the problems that
-mshort was giving me. Thanks everyone for helping me with that one! :)

>If not, I'll probably integrate your last changes to W next
>weekend.  (I fixed the bug in libGII last weekend)

ttfn
Jonathan